Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sentences About Me

Any student who would like to answer the questions from worksheet p. 38, 6c, may do so here. To answer, please click the line that says "comments." Where it says, "Comment As," choose "Anonymous." Type as many sentences as you like. Then write your name at the end of the comment. When you are finished, click "Publish."

If you are a blog author now, you may sign into the blog by using your Gmail address login. At the top of the page, click "New Post," and write anything you want! When you are finished, click "Publish Post." Congratulations--you are published on the internet!

If you want more of your friends to see your writing, you can click on the Facebook or Twitter icons to share your post on those sites! You may be on your way to fame!

2 comments:

  1. Ahmed Alqassabi
    1- I have never beaten someone up.
    2- I once won a laptop from Ministry of education.
    3- I find it difficult to cope with nerves boss.
    4- I once raised money for by new car.
    5- I think I'm making progress in....
    6- If I ever make a fortune , I'll make a beg house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good answers, Ahmed!

      1-I am happy to know that you have never beaten someone up! It is hard for me to imagine you beating someone up, because you are kind.
      2-Good job on winning the laptop!
      3-I agree. I also find it difficult to cope with a nervous boss.
      4-Your story yesterday about buying the new car for your family was great! They are lucky to have you to take care of them.
      5-I think you are making good progress in English.
      6-I wish you all the best in making a fortune and building a big house!

      Delete